Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tannehill....

Today I checked my email on the way out the door to school & classes had been cancelled. I was going to MAKE myself go downstairs to the garage & unpack more boxes....until my BFF suggested I go to Tannehill. She said you would have spent that time in class & would not have been able to unpack boxes anyway. She makes it almost impossible to argue with her. So I gave in & went to Tannehill.

I started out studying, listening to the lecture, etc. & while doing so realized how tense I was. I packed everything back up into my backpack, put it in the car and started walking. All I heard was the water flowing, the birds chirping, the bees buzzing....you get the idea. I forgot I had a little piece of Paradise approx. 6 miles from home. My favorite time of year is FINALLY here and thanks to my sisters Christmas gift last year I have an annual pass to Tannehill....I will be spending a lot of time there this fall.

No comments: