Friday, September 17, 2010

George, REBA & Lee Ann Womack....

I am very blessed to have some amazing people in my life....I registered online to win tickets to this concert....I received an email with the subject line....online contest winner. I was ecstatic....I opened the email to realize I had won a family 4 pack of salad's from a local fast food chain. I had registered for that at the same time. :-)

ANYWAY....someone gave me 2 tickets to the concert. (Happy Belated Birthday to me). It was AWESOME....I have seen REBA in concert before....she is an incredible entertainer. George Strait & Lee Ann Womack were good but I'm a REBA fan & she rocked the house.

Kayla & I saw REBA in concert w/Kelly Clarkson in Bossier City a few years ago....that was off the charts. And of course when you throw Barbara Jean (aka Melissa Peterman) in the mix....you bust a gut.

Thank you to the person that made this possible (you know who you are)!

No comments: