Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day


Our white water rafting trip was a success. Minor injuries, nothing requiring a trip to the emergency room or knee surgery. :-) Most of the group headed home after the trip & a few stayed behind to go kayaking. We stopped in Chattanooga to eat at the Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Then we walked down to the river behind the Aquarium, we were too stuffed to pile back into the car. It was a beautiful day. I'll post pics of the rafting trip as soon as they are available. It never fails I always get embarrassed while on the Ocoee. I can't seem to keep my pants up! I apologize for those of you who will be scarred forever.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Im not sure I remember your pants coming off any during the trip. Were you giving peep shows while we werent looking?