Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me


My actual birthday was Saturday, the 13th. Although the celebrations started a week and a half ago. My awesome boss got me a Strawberry Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory, my favorite. My friend Toni, our soon to be Culinard graduate baked me White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, melt in your mouth. Kim bought me 2 cups & some Almonds from Starbucks. THANK YOU BOSS, TONI, & KIM!
I worked Saturday night, Barbie Doll Amy frustrated with the Auburn game came by & brought me the cake on the top. Amy is quite the smart mouth as am I & we're constantly telling each other to "Shut up/shut your mouth". That was set in stone when we saw Stepbrother's & they were saying it. :-) THANK YOU AMY!
Betty, at my request made me a blueberry cheesecake. She also gave me the Lighthouse Collage you see above. She went to South Carolina last month & visited this lighthouse. THANK YOU BETTY!
Then Lurinda shows up with the Lighthouse cake (which made for my 6th birthday dessert). THANK YOU LURINDA! And thank you Elizabeth for the ice cream & Anna for buying dinner. And thank you Steve for being Steve. You all made my birthday a memorable one. We started the shift off with cake & ice cream and it was there for us to feast on the rest of the night.

No comments: