Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saturday......




Was a full day. I worked Friday night, got off at 6:30 then had class from 8a-1p. I left class & went to Jenn's to help out on moving day. By the time I got home & in bed I had been up for 32 hours. I was exhausted but so was Jenn & Chris, moving alone is a job & the heat didn't help matters. I don't get the opportunity to spend much time with Addie, she was the sweetest thing Saturday. It was the first time I've seen her crawl. Their new neighbors came over & brought watermelon, I got to introduce Addie to it & she fell in love. Mom & the girls went to a wedding & Mom dropped the girls off @ Jenn's afterwards, the kids help unload boxes, we put some more stuff away, ordered pizza & called it a night. Here are a few pictures I snapped through out the day. I have a few pics of Jenn's new house but I don't want to steal her thunder, her phone will be hooked up soon & she'll have plenty of pics & info to blog. Continue to pray for her & her family, she has pink eye in both eyes & Julien is really sick too. When it rains, it pours.

No comments: