Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's going to be a busy week.....

I'm counting down the hours until I get off work; right around five. I took a vacation day for tonight; 7 of us were suppose to leave for the beach this morning at eight. That number has changed to 6; my brother & his best friend will go down today with the 4 girls & after my exam on Thursday I'll drive down to join them.

Please keep "Jenn" in your thoughts & prayers today.

This afternoon after class Mom & I are taking a little road trip, we'll be back tomorrow evening. Then as mentioned Thursday I'll head to the beach until Sunday when we'll all come back together. We have tickets to Shipwreck Island & aside from that we're playing it by ear. This is a much needed time away.

Mom will join her sister at the lake on Friday & Cecilia has plans of her own this weekend as well so everyone should get a little R & R.

I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to post when we get home.

No comments: