Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

Kayla is a typical teenager; more into her friends & her cell phone than her family and her responsibilities. (Don't tell her I said that).

Gabi had a tough time but she has fully recovered from her surgery & returned to "normal" activities. She would really like more time in the pool but Mother Nature has had other plans.

I am really enjoying my break from school. There's a lot to do but I'm catching up on my rest. I start back the day after Memorial Day. I am only taking one class this summer; Microbiology, every Tuesday & Thursday from 9:00-1:00.

My Big Brother is coming down from MI & we are going white water rafting AGAIN. The last time we went together we had an "accident", we're hoping for a safer trip this time. I can't wait.

Me & 6 others are also less than one month away from spending a week at the beach. I can't wait for that either. If anyone knows of a way I can lose 60 pounds before then let me know.

Although I don't see Julien & Addie as often as I would like too they are both doing well. Julien is wrapping up another season of soccer & I believe is going to take the summer off from sports. Addie is amazing us more & more each day, blonde-hair, blue-eyed beauty.

I hope all is well with you & yours.

No comments: