Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CRAZINESS

Things have been crazy lately, especially during my 7 on. Last semester didn't end as well as I'd hoped. I ended up with an A, B, C, & I. That's what happens when you have surgery & end up in the hospital at the end of the semester. The I was in Algebra, YUCK! My instructor is awesome though, I'm getting ready to take my final & he'll remove the I & give me my grade.

This semester there were no online classes available so I have to attend class FIVE days a week. OUCH! During my week to work it's really hard. I pray daily for strength, I know it will be worth it in the end. Oh, did I mention I get to dissect a fetal pig? I don't think so, I better have a really good lab partner.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Can I be your lab parnter?! I love dissecting stuff in lab! I don't think I ever got to work with a pig! I helped my mom dissect a cat when she was in nursing school (I was 8!). She got to bring it home-I was totally fascinated! Good thing I went into science/medical or that would sound really weird :))