Sunday, December 21, 2008

My....

gall bladder surgery on the tenth went well & I was on the road to recovery. I signed up a month and a half ago to go on a field trip with Gabi on the 17th; I went and that night I was in so much pain I could not lie down & it hurt to breathe.

Thursday when Kayla got home from school I was going to the doctor to have my staples taken out & to take Kayla shopping to buy her friends Christmas presents. Needless to say we never made it shopping. The doctor sent me straight from his office to the hospital & I was admitted. I was there until Saturday. :-( Thank you to the creator of Demerol! Turns out I had a nasty bacterial infection in my kidneys and my liver was swollen. I'm out of commission until I go back to the doctor on the 29th. He sent me home on antibiotics and pain medicine.

No comments: