Friday, October 10, 2008

Last Monday.....

An employee at UAB left her house at 9:30 pm headed to work but never made it. She was found in her truck Tuesday afternoon. She had passed away from injuries sustained in an auto accident. I didn't know her personally but I never saw her without a smile on her face. She lit up the room as soon as you walked in it. My heart goes out to her family.

Tuesday night, another UAB night shift employee apparently fell asleep on the way to work & was involved in an MVA. She had to be air lifted in. She's had surgery due to her injuries. I work very closely with this employee. She is one of the most giving people I know. Please pray for a speedy recovery.

Please keep all of us night shift workers in your prayers. Safe trips to and from work.

No comments: