Wednesday, August 27, 2008

White Water Rafting

I was invited to go back to the Ocoee Monday! Yeah! I haven't been since Humongous swallowed our raft up two years ago. As a result several of us suffered injuries including rope burns, banged up knees, etc. I was blessed with knee surgery thanks to a rock on the bottom of the Ocoee. Although it was a rough trip we had a great time. This go round we're not taking the combo trip, we're just doing the Middle Section; which consist of Grumpy's Ledge, Broken Nose, Double Suck, Double Trouble, Table Saw, Hell's Hole, and Powerhouse Ledge. We'll go up Monday morning and come back Monday afternoon. I can't wait; a little anxious, but it's like riding a bike, if you fall off get right back on! This will be my fourth trip and I am in love.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

I am so jealous. Have fun.