Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Saturday....

Yesterday I had class from 8a-1p. After that I went home, changed clothes, & grabbed Gabi and Brianna. We spent the next six hours at Alabama Adventure. I intentionally left my camera at home; one less thing to worry about, two 6 year olds are enough. We left the park & I took the girls by McDonald's for Happy Meals.

Got back home, changed clothes again, then Kayla, Gabi, & myself went to Wal-Mart for school supplies, etc. $200 later we leave. Went by Blockbuster & rented four movies. Howard was hanging out with Chris, I called them & invited them down for movies so at 11pm we start watching movies. At 4am I finally call it a day. Three trips to Bessemer in one day, gas $4 a gallon, ouch! It was a long, busy day but it was very enjoyable and very much needed.

Now today, I'm working on my Speech for tomorrow plus my English paper that's due at midnight, let's rewind to yesterday. :-)

Hope everyone is well.

No comments: