Wednesday, May 21, 2008

COLLEGE

Well, I finally did it. I'm a full-time college student. It took me 17 years but here I am. I had my first class today, Fundamentals in Public Speaking. You all know me, I don't communicate well with others, I'm not a people person. This is going to be a hard class for me but I'm glad I'm getting it over with the first semester. Tomorrow I get to tackle Psychology & English. Then Math on Saturday.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please. This has been a long time coming and I really want to do well. Hopefully you all can attend my graduation in the future.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

I was terrified of public speaking when I took it years ago but it turned out to be one of my favorite classes. Just make sure to pick a topic you are comfortable with and you will do great. And remember, everyone else in the class is just as terrified as you are. Love you Cuz. I am proud of you.